Imlil Valley at The High Atlas Mountains
Departure morning from Marrakech in a private Day Trip to IMLIL valley is approximately 65 km south of Marrakech and it can be reached by road through the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains... IMLIL is the end of the tarmac road and is a natural place to hire mountain guides and mules for the onward trek. It is a good starting point for a trekking holiday or for climbing Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa (4167 metres).
On Saturdays you can visit the ASNI Berber market walk up to the Kasbah and explore the surrounding trails, superb views along the valley of RIRAYA... At this point in the mountains, it becomes true Berber country... Arrival to IMlIL, and you meet a guide for the hiking or mule riding, walk through the small High Atlas Mountain village of AREMD.
The Film “seven years in Tibet” was part filmed in the village.
What's Included ?
• Hotel / Riad pickup and drop-off
• Transport by a private minivan or 4WD with an English speaking driver
• Transport insurance, comfortable minivan or 4WD with air-conditioned
• Mountains guide
• Typical Lunch at a local Berber family house
• All entrance fees included
What's Not Included?
• Tips and gratuities for your driver (optional)
• Items of personal nature
Price and Reservations
• 80 € / person
• Contact us